Mandz Posted February 3, 2015 Posted February 3, 2015 Hello One and All, On our school's website we have a background that looks like a watermark which appears on each page, we would like to have that same image on our Insight site. I have raised a support call and have been advised to edit the CSS for our site and to look of their wiki site (Category:Personalisation - InsightWiki). I have located the CSS file via the following path, C:\inetpub\wwwroot\INSIGHT\App_Themes\Blue Metropolis, have opened said CSS file but I am unable to locate the correct place within the code to change and what to change it too. I have attached the file in question (had to change it too a txt file as it would not let me attach it otherwise). I would really appreciate any help on this as I know absolute nothing about coding or using CSS files and do not want to break our site. Kind Regardsstyles.txt
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now