Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

The final checking process, one day before we're due to print, has thrown up a grammatical error in our pastoral reports, and also in all our Science ones. The comment bank has been corrected.

 

I really don't fancy opening every report and hitting Refresh, but that's the only way I can be certain it's been done.

 

Or is it. Is there any way, at all, I can do a bulk refresh?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...