Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm currently using Lightspeed MDM for the deployment of iPads within my school. At the moment we've deployed the teachers and starting on students. We're coming across a problem where as soon as I set age restrictions within the students group policies it continuously asks for the students apple Id password for each app, no matter what the age rating of the app being pushed to them. If I remove the age restrictions then this doesn't happen, and the 'free' apps I push out go on fine.

 

How do I get around this problem? We're pushing around 20 apps to each student and currently it's taking about 30-40 mins to set up each iPad as they have to re enter their password over and over.

 

Thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...