Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Apple Configurator and existing Supervised iPads


Recommended Posts

Posted

hey ppl, I have an iPad cart that was setup by the person before me. They are already setup with a bunch of apps. I would like to create a copy/backup image of one of the iPads to use just in case something goes awry. Not sure if that's possible so any help on this is appreciated.

 

-J

Posted
hey ppl, I have an iPad cart that was setup by the person before me. They are already setup with a bunch of apps. I would like to create a copy/backup image of one of the iPads to use just in case something goes awry. Not sure if that's possible so any help on this is appreciated.

 

-J

 

Whilst it's possible to create a new backup in Configurator just bear in mind that apps never get get backed up, this applies when using iTunes as well.

 

I would suggest backing up Apple Configurator instead, link below which shows how this is done...

 

Apple Configurator: Backing up and restoring data

  • Thanks 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...