Kingstech Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 Just wondering if anyone has done or is thinking if doing the MS supporting windows 8.1 course? I'm booked in to do me pine in December.
jamwatn Posted August 30, 2014 Posted August 30, 2014 I'm going to wait a while till I know more about the next Windows OS then decide on my qualification.
Jasbo Posted August 31, 2014 Posted August 31, 2014 Same here, I'm looking to upgrade my server Certs to 2012/r2 from 2008/r2 but I am not going to do anything around 8/8.1 until I see what comes along with 9.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now