Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Need either a formula or a code to keep a formula in a cell after it has been cleared


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have 2 cells both with comboboxes with dropdown lists.Both have vlookups & match in them.

If I select an item from the dropdown box in one the other is automatically filled in with the corresponding data.

The problem is once I have selected something in one it removes the formula from the cell behind it.

So when I need to make a change but have to use the other combobox it doesn't bring across the data automatically anymore.

Please help.:ballchain:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...