Joanne Posted January 22, 2014 Posted January 22, 2014 Hello, I am trying to find a way to enable full touch support in ActivInspire for all users. I understand that it is simple to change, but it isn't that simple for the bog standard user This is the setting I want to change... I have searched through program files, program data and registry for a clue, but I haven't seen any files... although I was looking before I fired up the program for the first time. I will look again and prey to the software gods that I can find an answer!
Joanne Posted January 22, 2014 Author Posted January 22, 2014 Something I have found, profiles are being saved to user home directory. I guess I could create a profile and copy it to each user... bit of a pain though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now