Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have a SonicWall Pro 2040 firewall with VPN capabilities. I followed the directions I found on Google to set it up to accept incoming connections to the VPN, went home, installed the global vpn client from sonicwall, and it won't connect to my external IP. I'm not sure if the issue is with my router at home or the configuration. Anyone have this unit or similar model that can share their expertise with me?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...