RobD Posted October 23, 2013 Posted October 23, 2013 Hi, We have two old promethean boards which are probably 10 years old that we're likely to take to the local skip unless someone would like them? I don't have a model number to hand but can grab it if anyone is interested. We're based in South Wales. Thanks Rob
featured_spectre Posted October 23, 2013 Posted October 23, 2013 (edited) I know someone I can ask. *edit* Please can I have the model numbers. Edited October 23, 2013 by featured_spectre
RobD Posted October 24, 2013 Author Posted October 24, 2013 Hi, Board one: Product Code: PRM-ABOARDPLUS-RF Serial: 23W1125 145 I'll get the details for second board as soon as I find out what room its in.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now