RobD Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 Hi All, I've started working with HP Pro PC's recently and I was wondering where people get their WDS drivers from?? Back in the Dell days, I got them all from here: Dell Driver CAB files for Enterprise Client OS Deployment - Enterprise Client - Wiki - Enterprise Client - Dell Community Which was great, so was wondering if there was anything similar for HP? Thanks All.
Arthur Posted October 14, 2013 Posted October 14, 2013 (edited) so was wondering if there was anything similar for HP? HP's SoftPaq Download Manager is the closest equivalent. Edited October 14, 2013 by Arthur
teklogic Posted October 15, 2013 Posted October 15, 2013 I always download the driver packs from the website, although I use them in MDT.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now