_techie_ Posted September 30, 2013 Posted September 30, 2013 Hi I have changed jobs, and am responsible for the Citrix XenDesktop system. I have identified an issue with mouse lag when using the Wyse Xenith 2 (Tx0) workstations. This only seems to be affecting these workstations and Staff. I have USB redirection enabled on all thin clients. Has anyone experienced anything similar? it only seems to be affecting the Wyse Xenith 2 clients. The Xenith 1's don't seem to be a problem (or no one is reporting them!) Is there anyway to update the firmware on the Wyse Xenith 2's (I have managed to download the USB firmware update tool, but have now come unstuck with getting hold of firmware images. Kind regards, Mark Williamson
imiddleton Posted October 1, 2013 Posted October 1, 2013 Yes you need to register with the wyse | dell site and that gives you access to firmware downloads, easy way is to put in ftp share and then configure dhcp options to let them pick up firmware at boot time.
_techie_ Posted October 9, 2013 Author Posted October 9, 2013 Hi, Now registered on Wyse Self Support centre. Click on software downloads, but get pinged back to: https://appservices.wyse.com/pages/serviceandsupport/support/downloads.asp Frustrating!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now