Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

When I go to Latest participated I get posts from a week ago. When I go to favourites Topics I get posts I participated in today.

I realize I can subscribe / favourite a topic without participating so there should be a difference in the two lists. The favourite list is showing both topics I have subscribed to and those I have actively participated in, which is correct behaviour. The latest all and latest unread are current, the last post under latest participated is from the 1st.

It is not a big deal to me because I can use favourites but thought you would like to know.

 

Thanks,

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...