Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I currently teach (secondary) photo editing using PaintShop Pro Ver 7 which is a bit old. I am thinking of changing to Adobe Photoshop Elements - the home version. I wonder if anyone knows if there are any problems running it on a network.

I could upgrade to the latest version of PSP but I think most children are more likely to use Elements at home now.

Any other suggestions.

 

Mr Chips.

Posted
One thing to watch out for are huge PSD files. In my old school, pupils would scan images from within Adobe Photoshop Elements nd then save them as PSD files rather than JPGs

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...