pcstru Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 Does anyone use Google Apps and a print management system (pcounter, papercut etc). Is there any way to integrate the two?
pcstru Posted April 29, 2013 Author Posted April 29, 2013 Bump. Either this is bleeding edge stuff or have I just annoyed *everyone* who could give me an answer.
CyberNerd Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 (edited) I don't think Papercut have any planned integration for google cloud print. I didn't answer immediately because I don't really understand the question. Can you print google docs into papercut? - yes. Edited April 29, 2013 by CyberNerd
pcstru Posted April 29, 2013 Author Posted April 29, 2013 Sorry if I didn't explain it well. The situation is students will be logged into Google Apps on a chromebook. We have a google apps domain and students user names will be getting synced to that from AD. But on the chromebooks obviously they don't log into our AD domain. We run pcounter on our Active Directory domain and students can only print to their credit limit. The question is, how do students print from the chromebooks. My answer so far is they don't. They will need to find a computer on the AD domain, log in and print from that.
CyberNerd Posted April 29, 2013 Posted April 29, 2013 I think I'd go for web printing in this situation (in papercut at least). PaperCut KB | Google Cloud Print and PaperCut 1
CyberNerd Posted November 28, 2013 Posted November 28, 2013 Papercut have integrated cloud print now PaperCut Goes Google-y with Version 13.5 – PaperCut Blog / News
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now