Cockneyrebel Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 Hi All I am a school Governor with a passion for IT.Really enjoy it.Between jobs as they say at the moment. Hoping to learn and pick up ideas from the forum. I also have extensive experience of presentation material and the like which i can share with other users as well as Marketing and communications............. Looking forward to it................. Also embarking on a major IT review at the school so watch out for me posts Thanks cockney rebel Also a madness fan don't make you A BAD PERSON
Dos_Box Posted March 25, 2013 Posted March 25, 2013 @Cockneyrebel welcome! Also a madness fan don't make you A BAD PERSON Quite agree. Saw them In Blackpool about 2 years back. One of the most fun gigs I've ever been to and the fans are the nicest people I've ever seen at a gig anywhere! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now