Axel Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 (edited) There hasn't been much discussion or comment on RemoteApp in this forum, maybe this howto video will inspire more to investigate this useful function with their thin clients. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVEf8mFH_9E Any existing M80 users can contact us for this f/w - and of course any non-Axel users can contact us for an evaluation terminal. (There is also a howto video on downloading firmware in same channel) [email protected] Edited November 4, 2010 by Axel
ZeroHour Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 We are actually using remoteapp here (mostly external users for now) and I happened to notice this being added to the M80 firmware, very nice. I have not tried it with the axels yet as I simply have not had time but it sounds good in theory.
plexer Posted November 3, 2010 Posted November 3, 2010 Looks cool, I know you had to use a video camera to be able to capture terminals screen, well I gues you did and that it couldn't be redirected anywhere else but could you not have used screen capture software for the windows server bit? Thanks. Ben
Axel Posted November 4, 2010 Author Posted November 4, 2010 Looks cool, I know you had to use a video camera to be able to capture terminals screen, well I gues you did and that it couldn't be redirected anywhere else but could you not have used screen capture software for the windows server bit? Thanks. Ben I added screenshots of the terminal setup after the video using the terminal's remote control feature
Techdw Posted November 19, 2010 Posted November 19, 2010 We have a RemoteApp Server and run sims on for all our HP Pc's. Works very well.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now