Antp Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 Hey, found a great offer here it is. HP Compaq 2133 Mini-Note VIA C7-M ULV Processor 1024M/120G 8.9" WXGA Linux Mini-Note PC - Ebuyer
Haptic Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 We currently have this model on offer for £168.00+vat with FREE delivery,
Antp Posted November 15, 2008 Author Posted November 15, 2008 Hi, if you could pm me your number that would be great, also is it possible to pput xp on?
Haptic Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 Hi, if you could pm me your number that would be great, also is it possible to pput xp on? Hi Antp, There is support for installing XP on a Linux version of the HP 2133 take a look at the HP forums here If you would like more info feel free to give me a call on Monday 0845 249 1779
duncane Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 I ordered one this morning from ebuyer. I know the HP is not that fast, get hot, and have awkward track buttons, but they're worth it. The prices given above are all very similar (the price on ebuyer includes VAT) - although I could have saved about a tenner on postage if I'd known that CPLTD were doing free delivery.
CyberNerd Posted November 15, 2008 Posted November 15, 2008 £159 ex VAT here: HP 2133 Mini-Note - C7-M 1.2 GHz - 8.9" TFT free delivery
duncane Posted November 19, 2008 Posted November 19, 2008 I ordered one this morning from ebuyer. I know the HP is not that fast, get hot, and have awkward track buttons, but they're worth it. The prices given above are all very similar (the price on ebuyer includes VAT) - although I could have saved about a tenner on postage if I'd known that CPLTD were doing free delivery. It's arrived! SuSE Linux didn't appeal to me so I replaced it with Ubuntu 8.10. It can get very hot, but I'm happy enough with the speed and I'm not having any problems with the trackpad buttons.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now