Arthur Posted December 15, 2014 Posted December 15, 2014 (edited) When I try to download a PDF or Zip file attached to a post, the download either never starts or the browser downloads a zero-byte file. I first noticed this issue at the weekend. So far I have tried different browsers (Chrome, Firefox, IE), different operating systems (Windows 7, 8.1 and Android), different computers (both at home and work) and even the Edugeek app, but I get the same result with all of them. Strangely DOCX and MST attachments download successfully. Examples www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-software/136757-scratch-2-0-install-method-no-msi-2.html#post1248316 (ZIP) www.edugeek.net/forums/e-safety/58849-esafety-resources-3.html#post1070373 (PDF) www.edugeek.net/forums/cloud-services/142411-office-365-proplus-free-staff-1st-dec-2014-a-4.html#post1257235 (DOCX) www.edugeek.net/forums/downloads/113711-trimble-sketchup-make-2013-nee-google-sketchup.html#post1180871 (MST) Edited December 16, 2014 by ZeroHour 1
Arthur Posted December 15, 2014 Author Posted December 15, 2014 @FreelanceX appears to be having the same problem as me. www.edugeek.net/forums/educational-software/136757-scratch-2-0-install-method-no-msi-2.html#post1257187 1
ZeroHour Posted December 15, 2014 Posted December 15, 2014 Cheers looking into it now. They do load but it takes a while, I think the latest kernel is having issues with our FS.
ZeroHour Posted December 16, 2014 Posted December 16, 2014 This should be fixed now, what a hell of a fix, I have had to manually (aka click) apply a fix to 40,000 files.... 1
Arthur Posted December 16, 2014 Author Posted December 16, 2014 (edited) This should be fixed now Just tried the two attachments above and they're still not downloading properly. Would these be classed as recent? what a hell of a fix, I have had to manually (aka click) apply a fix to 40,000 files. :eek: Edited December 16, 2014 by Arthur
ZeroHour Posted December 16, 2014 Posted December 16, 2014 Just tried the two attachments above and they're still not downloading properly. Would these be classed as recent? :eek: Now with an additional 19K files... Try now. 1
Arthur Posted December 16, 2014 Author Posted December 16, 2014 Thanks @ZeroHour! It's working perfectly now.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now