Koldov Posted January 29, 2025 Posted January 29, 2025 I've always logged in to Chrome (or rather it logs itself in whenever I sign on to the anything Google related, like the Google Workspace Admin portal). Now, the Google Workspace Admin portal logs itself out after a period of time and the last couple of days whenever I sign back in, a pop-up box tells me 'Your organization requires a profile'. It asks me to a add a 'managed profile to the browser' and wants to know if I want to 'add existing browsing data to managed profile'... If I press cancel it logs me out of Chrome and any Google Workspace pages and I am now 'Person 2'. Anybody know what's changed (I haven't made any)?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now