+ Post New Thread
Mac Thread, Adobe CS6 Enterprise Deployment with Mac OS X in Technical; I've gone ahead and created a full document outlining how to setup and deploy Adobe CS6 for Mass Deployment. Please ...
    Thank Post

Adobe CS6 Enterprise Deployment with Mac OS X

I've gone ahead and created a full document outlining how to setup and deploy Adobe CS6 for Mass Deployment. Please see my blog post here Adobe CS6 Enterprise Deployment with Mac OS X - Apple News

I've also included a dummy script that can be used as well as a downloadable PDF of the article.

I will be using this Topic/Post as my primary location for questions and feedback concerning this article.

Thank you & Enjoy!

Last edited by Carter; 16th July 2012 at 08:34 PM.

2. Thanks to Carter from:

sjatkn (3rd October 2012)

Thank Post
    Okay so in the year this post has been active I'm the first person to need help with the process So here goes;

1) Do I need to perform the AAME bit on the machine that the image was created on? Or do I just need to ensure that it's the same software license and that the app folder and hard drive have the same name?

2) Can the 'dummy account' be the existing admin account included in the image, or does it need to be an account that exists on the deploystudio server?

3) We're running DS from an external hard drive at present. The app running from 'boot partition' and the repository on another partition called 'media volume'. Can you explain the syntax to use for the server address in this context? I'm assuming that there is some sort of extra path needed between 'Volumes' and 'scripts' but not sure about the specifics.

4) Lastly, is there anything wrong with storing the serialization file and prov.xml file in the DS repository scripts folder? I assume it's just a question of adding the relevant path between 'Volumes' and 'scripts'? Again I'm not confident on the specifics. (my guess would be that it goes <Volumes/media volume/DeployStudio/Scripts> ?)

Sorry to be such a noob. Many thanks for your help.

Thank Post
    Just a heads up.
    note that CS6 does not work with networked user accounts unless clients and servers are on 10.7 or higher
    I've had to downgrade to CS 5.5 as my servers are still on 10.6.8

Thank Post
    Hey,
    Did you ever get Adobe Serialization working with Deploy Studio on an external drive? I am attempting the same thing however I can't get it to work. If you have it working are you able to share the script / process with me?
    Thanks

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread