Installing O Generator by GPO/MSI with MST
- Install locally, type in product key.
This alters the file SETTINGS.CST in <Program Files>\O-Music\O-Generator Learning to Compose\dcr; copy that file to your distribution share.
- Add a file to <Program Files>\O-Music\O-Generator Learning to Compose\settings called userDataFilePaths.txt saying something like:
- Use InstEd etc to create a MST transform:
- In Directory change o_music to the sub menu name you want (e.g. Audio).
- In InstallExecuteSequence remove the NewCustomAction1 row. This disabled the Quicktime 6.5 post logon install attempt. Install Quicktime separately.
- In Shortcut remove the Desktop row, and edit other row to make "Directory_ = o_music", change Name if wanted.
And remember: Always install software from DFS shares
To do: Fix program icon, tiny icon is missing on xp, visible on 2k, wrong large icon.