- Office 365
- The new schools' licensing scheme
- Cool stuff from the Microsoft labs
- Primary schools (this will most likely be a break out session where you can meet the 'right' Microsoft people and discuss your issues)
- Sneak peek of upcoming Microsoft technologies
- And an EduGeek 'Ask the admins session' to round off the day
The timings will be as follows:
08:30 - Registration and coffee at Microsoft
09:00 - Introduction and start
10:30 - Coffee
12:30 - Lunch
13:30 - Afternoon sessions to start
15:30 - Coffee
17:00 - Close
We have not yet worked out the program of talks i.e. who talks when, so please bear with us on this. The conference is strictly limited to 55 places and will be on a first come, first served basis, and of course, attendance is free. If you wish to register please send an email to the address below with the heading 'EduGeek/Microsoft conf registration' and give me the following details:
- Full name
- School address
- Will you be staying in a hotel and for how many nights. Also if you are planning to join the EduGeek admins in the evening (23rd-24th Feb) for drinks and discussion.
- EduGeek Username
The relevant details will be passed onto Microsoft for registration purposes.
Just a quick note to let any of you who are planning to stay the night know that if you can't streatch to Novotel prices, there is an Ibis Hotel right next door to the Novotel Reading and you can get a room for about £44 per night (http://www.ibishotel.com/gb/hotel-54...re/index.shtml), and we'll get you a beer (and possibly food) or two in the evening of the event.
We look forwards to seeing you there for what promises to be an interseting day.