• Photographs from BETT 2013

    Along with the small product demos and other interesting videos that we have been making, we have been taking photos so that you don't miss out on the EduGeek fun.

    All the photos can be found in our Flickr! group which you are free to join and add to. Just visit http://www.flickr.com/groups/edugeek-bett-2013.
    Comments 32 Comments
    1. witch's Avatar
      witch -
      Quote Originally Posted by X-13 View Post
      The legendary "witch death-hug"?
      Oh yeah
    1. Little-Miss's Avatar
      Little-Miss -
      *speechless* lol
    1. plexer's Avatar
      plexer -
      Quote Originally Posted by Edu-IT View Post
      Now that would be telling

      Ben
    1. elsiegee40's Avatar
      elsiegee40 -
      Me gee40 has seen both eduGear and Dos_Box's Angels pictures. He laughed... especially at the latter. I'm not sure I'm flattered by his reaction!
    1. witch's Avatar
      witch -
      Quote Originally Posted by elsiegee40 View Post
      Me gee40 has seen both eduGear and Dos_Box's Angels pictures. He laughed... especially at the latter. I'm not sure I'm flattered by his reaction!
      mrwITch smiled quietly - not sure what that meant - mind you, I've never been sure what he means about anything really-he is a true software engineer
    1. LosOjos's Avatar
      LosOjos -
      Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
      mrwITch smiled quietly - not sure what that meant - mind you, I've never been sure what he means about anything really-he is a true software engineer
      @witch sent Mr. Witch to the shops the other day with instructions to "buy a pint of milk and if they have eggs, get 6."
      An hour later he returned home with 6 pints of milk.
      "Why on Earth have you bought 6 pints of milk?!" @witch asked.
      "They had eggs."
    1. witch's Avatar
      witch -
      Quote Originally Posted by LosOjos View Post
      @witch sent Mr. Witch to the shops the other day with instructions to "buy a pint of milk and if they have eggs, get 6."
      An hour later he returned home with 6 pints of milk.
      "Why on Earth have you bought 6 pints of milk?!" @witch asked.
      "They had eggs."
      That is strangely true-to-life. He has an interesting habit of focusing on a different part of the information you are giving him - drives me mad. I spend half my life saying "no, that's NOT the point I am trying to make..."
    1. Little-Miss's Avatar
      Little-Miss -
      ....i thought all men did that...
    1. Domino's Avatar
      Domino -
      Quote Originally Posted by Little-Miss View Post
      ....i thought all men did that...
      SEXIST!

      I am incredibly offended
    1. witch's Avatar
      witch -
      Quote Originally Posted by Domino View Post
      SEXIST!

      I am incredibly offended
      Ha Ha
      Many men seem to find it hard to understand what a woman is trying to tell them but only a software engineer, when shown, say, a stunning view out of a window will comment on the curtains!
    1. X-13's Avatar
      X-13 -
      Quote Originally Posted by witch View Post
      Ha Ha
      Many men seem to find it hard to understand what a woman is trying to tell them but only a software engineer, when shown, say, a stunning view out of a window will comment on the curtains!
      They are nice curtains.
    1. Domino's Avatar
      Domino -
      So.... many...euphemisms

      losing...power....of....speech.


      ...talking...like...shatner
  • Recent Posts

    nephilim

    The NEW Weight Loss thread!

    All of my competitions were light heavyweight until I hit around 16 and started doing rugby in full force also. Ended up going to superheavyweight catagory,

    nephilim Today, 10:32 AM Go to last post
    Miscbrah

    The NEW Weight Loss thread!

    HAhahah thanks guys! I've got 'average' legs from martial arts and on/off training, but a knackered hip at the moment that I'm definitely resting up.

    Miscbrah Today, 10:31 AM Go to last post
    Dos_Box

    Need a free audio resampler

    My car stereo, and Alpine 103BT seems a bit unhappy with the way the WMP rips CD's and always returns a 'File not recognised' error when playing from

    Dos_Box Today, 10:30 AM Go to last post
    Quackers

    Your Desk!



    I like my desk to be as clutter free as possible. Does not always go that way though.

    Quackers Today, 10:26 AM Go to last post
    FN-GM

    Office 365 - Outlook Slow When Using Lync

    Hiya,

    Outlook with Office 365 seems to perform well. But once you sign into Lync (Lync Online) Outlook performs really poor. I have seen

    FN-GM Today, 10:23 AM Go to last post