- Live standcam from the, well, stand, curtesy of the Mobotix camera which will displayed on the homepage so you can follow the action live, with a shoutbox beneath for you to send us messages in real time
- Manning the BETT Technical Help Point, where you can get information and advice on where to look for the products and companies you are seeking, or just to get answers to any IT problems you are experiencing.
- Two podcasts a day on our YouTube channel (YouTube) to show off the latest technologies as we see them.
- A large selction of mobile devices for you to play with. From iPads, Windows and Android tablets to Kindles and Sony e-book readers.
- Roaming reporters tweeting live from the most interesting stands.
- Free pizza at lunch (between 12:00 and 12:30) on the stand (G89).
- Loads of freebies and the (very) limited edition posters.
- Free wireless access for our members (details to be available on the stand) via Ruckus Wireless and the Server-Room-In-A-Box.
- Server-Room-In-A-Box. Come and see the wonder of miniturisation of a full LAN backbone in a portable box!
Follow us on Twitter for the latest BETT 2011 news: http://twitter.com/edugeek
New threads Twitter feed: http://twitter.com/edugeekfeed