EduGeek - The App, part 2
We have just launched the new version of the EduGeek App for those of you on mobiles. Android screenshots will be added as soon as we have a final build which is due any day now.
iOS: Get it from http://edugeek.me/to/iosapp (Live)
Android: Get it from http://edugeek.me/to/droidapp (New version live very soon)
Kindle: Get it from http://edugeek.me/to/kindleapp (New version live very soon)
The app is based on the latest version of Tapatalk and supports push notifications for new replies, pm's and more.
Notes from Little-Miss
@Little-Miss has written a list of a few of the changes that she has noticed on the new iOS app to help get you up to speed:
- Posts can be enlarged/zoomed by holding your finger down on post. Tapping the screen again exits that view.
- If a thread has continued over a few pages, you can move between the pages by using the down arrow at the top-middle under the thread's title.
- A quick reply bar can be turned on in 'settings' for threads.
- 'Forums' and 'messages' also have a white drop down arrow which has some view options. Definitely makes searching for a certain forum easier.
- Pictures are displayed better within posts.
- Easier navigation within the new menu system
- Reply to PMs with a text box at the bottom.
- Animated GIF support.