The conf will be held on the 2nd June 2011 at the Westleigh Conference Centre Preston, a mere 5 minutes’ drive from the Preston North Ibis Hotel, negating the need to hire coaches this year. Please note we will not be opening bookings for this event for a couple of weeks yet, so please don't send us PM's or emails asking to be added to the list as we shall be using Eventbrite to handle the bookings. As usual the event will be free for all of our members to attend, and we shall have several sponsors with stands around the hall with new products for you to browse and play with. We are so far limited to 80 places but can fit more in dependent on demand, and have a raft of confirmed speakers (please note that these may change) including:
- Adobe - Adobe products and advice
- AEG UPS - Power requirements and UPS talk.
- One Planet Computing - Green power and technologies in schools
- CTI Group - The DPA, Myths and Musts
- Lancaster University Network Services - School Internet Connectivity
- Dell - The KACE Systems Management Appliance
I hope this is enough to wet your whistles, and remember, please don't contact us directly as we will be keeping you informed via the forums and bookings will be via Eventbrite.