To BYOD or not to BYOD...
Just wondering where you good folk stand with this and where you think it's headed. For those who are willing, I have a few questions:
1) Do you currently have BYOD?
2) If not, do you plan/believe you'll have it within the next 5 years?
3) If you have it, do you limit access to authenticated Internet only?
4) If you have it, what's been the impact on your Broadband?
5) If you have it, is it regarded as a successful facility?
6) If you don't have it, but are planning towards it, what are your major pros and cons?
7) If you DO have it, what have been your major pros and cons?
8) If you don't intend to have it, why not?
A big ask, I know, and I know there are other threads on the subject. However, I wanted to get an idea of how others feel about it all within one thread.