Problems setting up Air Station Pro WLM-L11G Access Points
Hi All, Happy New Year.
I have been trying to access the setup screens via hard wiring with RJ45 cable the access point to a test linux machine with no firewall or proxy.
This is some of what I have tried.
1. Powered it up, pressed 'init' reset button.
2. On a test computer, RJ45 cable to the above.
3. Set pc's IP = 192.168.11.2 255.255.255.0 gateway/DNS = 192.168.11.1
4. Connects to access unit. (I can also connect via Wifi )
5. Open browser (with No proxy) http://192.168.11.1 Cannot connect.
I have tried various Ip address's for the pc and browser none work.
On the manual it says use the CD to set up .. I do not have a CD !.
Any idea what I'm doing wrong ?.