+ Post New Thread
Wireless Networks Thread, Meru Networks Enquiries – PLEASE READ HERE in Technical; ...

Thank Post

Meru Networks Enquiries – PLEASE READ HERE

Hi all,

I often see a number of posts on Edugeek regarding our technology so I felt it would be useful to post a thread, so we can direct interested parties to the correct information.

Meru Networks has now been deployed in over 1000 schools, colleges, academies and Universities in the UK & Ireland. We have a dedicated team in place to support the UK & Ireland Education market.

Our single channel architecture, virtual port technology, channel layering abilities to support really high densities (where required), and the ability to support full speed 11n in both spectrums pervasively across education campuses, has made us a very firm favorite among the education sector. The benefits of the previous technical aspects can be read about on our website, and we’d be more than happy to explain why these technical aspects are important for education with face to face meetings.

I would ask that if anyone has any enquiries regarding Meru’s technology to contact me, so I can put you in touch with local customers, visit you directly, recommend the most relevant reseller to your needs, both geographically and/or technically.

The recent write up EduGeek.net - Think ... erm ... Different (part 1) of the Apple Birmingham Leadership Summit at Birmingham Science Park on 19th October, included a write up of secondary school.
    The secondary school in question has deployed 1400 Ipads over Meru, the deployment was recently featured in the Sunday Times
    Another deployment recently live, includes 2000 apple devices, with guest devices on top. There are many other deployments in schools of 1500+ devices running over our technology in relatively confined spaces, and University deployments with peak usage of 5000 users plus, and over 10,000 unique clients daily.
    There's currently between 10 and 15 education customers choosing our technology per week through our network of qualified partners
    Please feel free to contact me personally for details of local education customers running Meru, and I would encourage you to talk to us and our partners at BETT in January, or at the Learning without Frontiers Event at the end of January.
    Look out for our education roadshows next year where we will feature advice on our new technologies (available now) that allow simple and secure BYOD strategies for education (Meru Networks | *)

Many thanks

Mark Howell
    Director, Meru Networks
    mhowell@merunetworks.com

2. 2 Thanks to mhowell:

AshleyBishop (4th April 2012), nephilim (29th November 2011)

Thank Post
    I will be in touch, I was just wondering how i'd accost someone from Meru...

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread