Wireless Networks Thread, Remote desktop problem! in Technical; I'd be using VNC whatever - RDC is alright but when a user is logged on and you are giving ...
14th May 2011, 11:37 AM #16
I'd be using VNC whatever - RDC is alright but when a user is logged on and you are giving them remote support VNC is handy
14th May 2011, 04:54 PM #17
1. So the issue s getting to this one server only
2. Have you enabled RDP to this server?
3. has it ever worked?
4. Telnet to 3389, do you get a response, i.e black screen?
5. Any errors in logs when you try to RDP on target?
6. Run netstat - n and see if 3380 is ampped locally on server IP.
By tosca925 in forum Windows
Last Post: 31st January 2012, 09:26 PM
By SimpleSi in forum CLEO
Last Post: 26th January 2010, 08:15 PM
Last Post: 17th December 2008, 04:04 PM
Last Post: 21st October 2007, 04:11 PM
By netadmin in forum Wireless Networks
Last Post: 14th August 2007, 10:00 PM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)