+ Post New Thread
Wireless Networks Thread, ISP in Technical; First of all I apologise for a) probabaly posting this in the wrong section and b) possibly not searching the ...
    Thank Post

ISP

First of all I apologise for a) probabaly posting this in the wrong section and b) possibly not searching the forum properly although I have tried.

Have any schools gone to find their own ISP? County are really starting to grind on us now so I have been asked to look into going completely internally managed. Where is a good place to start? What are the advantages/disadvantages of doing this and how much is it likely to cost?

Thanks in advance guys

Tom

Thank Post

Re: ISP

We have been looking into this as we find that our LEA connection to be of poor service.
    I'd give http://www.managedcomms.co.uk/ a ring, they sell bonded dsl services for surprisingly little money.

Matt

Thank Post

Re: ISP

We're chatting to NTL if you're in their area, also to the local University - who are thinking about hiving us off a chunk of their SuperJanet connectivity - though they're being a bit slow coming back to us on that one.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread

Thread Information