+ Post New Thread
Wireless Networks Thread, Smoothwall - Connect roadwarrior to roadwarrior using zerina (openvpn) addon in Technical; Hi, I know this isn't the correct forum to post this on really, but the smoothwall forums won't let me ...

Thank Post

Smoothwall - Connect roadwarrior to roadwarrior using zerina (openvpn) addon

Hi,

I know this isn't the correct forum to post this on really, but the smoothwall forums won't let me register (just get a blank page). This is a just a long shot to see if anyone knows if/how this can be done.

I have a smoothwall express box with the zerina (openvpn) addon installed. I have created three roadwarrior connections (host-to-net) on a subnet of 192.168.3.0/255.255.255.0 and am hoping to create more as time goes on, but I was hoping for a way for the roadwarriors to be able to communicate with each other. They can all talk to the smoothwall box and everything behind it, but cannot talk to each other i.e. roadwarrior one cannot ping road warrior two etc.

Does anyone know if it is possible to do this? Hopefully I'll be able to post on the smoothwall forums at some point if no-one knows here.

Cheers.

Thank Post
    ISTR there being a flag in openvpn config for it - I am assuming they are all on the same net - theres more than one way to do it with openvpn.

Re: the forums - we have had trouble with phpbb - I thought Daz (aka datalas) had fixed it, but he has been really busy with the reporting improvements in our commercial s/w recently. Email me and I will get it sorted for you to login. Maybe we should subcon zerohour to look after .org

3. Thanks to tom_newton from:

_Bat_ (26th January 2009)

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread