Wireless Networks Thread, Antivirus & Antispyware auditing in Technical; Hi All,
We are looking at the possibility of integrating Antivirus & AntiSpyware into our product 'Parago' to give it ...
15th March 2006, 02:43 PM #1
- Rep Power
Antivirus & Antispyware auditing
We are looking at the possibility of integrating Antivirus & AntiSpyware into our product 'Parago' to give it the ability to audit the level of virus/spyware detection coverage across your network. Below is a rough outline of the capabilities. We would really like to hear some feedback from schools not using Parago at the moment to see if this would be a feature that would save them time and money.
Antivirus & AntiSpyware Integration
Our proposed Antivirus and AntiSpyware solution would allow us to integrate with currently installed virus and spy ware solutions. The ‘ParagoAgent’ would interface with whatever antivirus/spyware software is currently installed on each client machine and interrogate it for information on its current status. This information is then uploaded to the correct account and stored against the relevant PC. This then gives a live representation of the virus and spyware status of all machines that ParagoAgent is currently installed on.
This gives you the following abilities
* Unique ability to retrieve virus/spy ware information from all major virus/spyware software
* Account managers can query this information across multiple accounts (LEA can see status of all its schools)
* Automated alerts for reporting virus/spy ware issues
* That show any machines (laptops/pcs) that have no antivirus and/or anti-spyware
* List any machines that currently have detected viruses or spyware
* Show any machines that have out of date definition files
* List the machines that have not had a full scan within the last week (or any date range)
* Build up a picture of what virus/spyware software is installed across all machines
* Find any particular machine with a version of virus/spyware software
* Find machines with out of date definition files
* Search for virus/spyware information and specific virus/spyware names within the data returned
By ICTNUT in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 28th November 2012, 03:21 AM
By Geoff in forum Downloads
Last Post: 21st March 2011, 01:01 PM
By david12345 in forum Hardware
Last Post: 19th July 2007, 12:04 PM
By Geoff in forum How do you do....it?
Last Post: 11th April 2006, 02:57 PM
By tarquel in forum Windows
Last Post: 24th June 2005, 10:08 AM
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)