+ Post New Thread
Wireless Networks Thread, H3C WX3024 Advice please in Technical; We have a couple H3C WX3024 Wireless controllers, they were here before I arrived and the time has come to ...
    Thank Post

H3C WX3024 Advice please

We have a couple H3C WX3024 Wireless controllers, they were here before I arrived and the time has come to extend the wifi element of the network with some more access points at present we have 10 3com AP9552 access points and have just bought some HP MSM430 Access Points to add.

I want to have two wifi networks available one to serve school laptops etc and one for BYOD. We have iMC WSM software, but its never been configured so I have just installed it on a fresh VM and have it up and running in its basic form I have added the WSM module but nothing is working for the wireless. I presume upgrading the firmware on the controllers would be a start but looking at the H3C site I can't find any H3C - Technical Support & Documents - Software Download

Now I suppose what I am asking here is for some advice on how to move forward, does anyone use these controllers? how have you configured them? do you have any good documentation?

Thank Post
    I am going to bump this.

I have managed to upgrade the firmware, it turns out that the HP WX3000 series is the same controller. I am however still struggling to set up the second wifi for BYOD every time I configure it the wifi dies. Is anyone using the wx3000 series with two wifi networks, if so how did you configure them?

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread