Need to do two things:
1)In Windows 2008, need to add programs to the RemoteApp Programs List:
- Start TS RemoteApp Manager. To do this, click Start, point to Administrative Tools, point to Terminal Services, and then click TS RemoteApp Manager.
- In the Actions pane, click Add RemoteApp Programs.
- On the Welcome to the RemoteApp Wizard page, click Next.
- On the Choose programs to add to the RemoteApp Programs list page, select the check box next to each program that you want to add to the list of RemoteApp programs. You can select multiple programs.
More info in: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/l.../cc753610.aspx
2) In SSLVPN portal bookmark, select RDP service (ActiveX or Java), and put your app in "Application and Path: " field. Such as notepad application, you should put: "C:\Windows\system32\notepad.exe". This way you invoke this application in remote host if it is registered in RemoteApp list.
Hope above help.