Poll: Do you find this tool useful?

+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021
Wired Networks Thread, My Little Server Monitor in Technical; Originally Posted by Danlewis3 Whens the iis7 guide coming for it. I have installed it but all i am getting ...
    Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danlewis3 View Post
    Whens the iis7 guide coming for it. I have installed it but all i am getting on the page is an image of a exclamation mark.

the error

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0113'

Script timed out

/Default.asp

The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeout or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools.

I have changed the time out now get this

Active Server Pages error 'ASP 0131'

Disallowed Parent Path

/admin/Default.asp, line 1

The Include file '..\incs\db_connect.asp' cannot contain '..' to indicate the parent directory.
    Due to limitations in IIS7 & IIS7.5 with ASP and Access databases you will need to "hack" at IIS to get it to work, there are lots of guides on the internet for doing this, however we are not happy advising people to do this hence why we have not yet released a guide for it.

We are in the process of incorporating this into our helpdesk product and as such will be releasing a new .Net version of the Monitor in the future which will use MSSQL Server as the backend and .Net framework 3.5.

We do not yet have an eta on the release.

Thank Post
    Thanked 2,717 Times in 2,302 Posts
    Blog Entries
    Is this still avalible as the link seems to 404 now?

Thank Post
    Has anybody installed this recently? What do I need to look for in Google? Or can somebody send me a link to the installer.

Thank Post
    Thanked 1,624 Times in 1,453 Posts
    I would think that this incarnation of the product is dead as this functionality is being integrated within the helpdesk itself.

Ben

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by plexer View Post
    I would think that this incarnation of the product is dead as this functionality is being integrated within the helpdesk itself.

Ben
    Plexer is correct.

This was written a long while ago using older technology and has been redevolped from scratch using new up to date tech and fully integrated in to the OP SmartDesk software.

Thank Post

Thumbs up OP SmartMonitor v2.0

In a complete turn around and totally against my previous post.........

OP SmartMonitor v2.0

My Little Server Monitor Lives On and has grown

A FREE web based network monitoring tool. This can be downloaded from here, with information on what it does here, and a few screenshots here.

Support for OP SmartMonitor is provided via the community forums here.

We look forward to all feedback on this release.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ICTNUT View Post
    In a complete turn around and totally against my previous post.........

OP SmartMonitor v2.0

My Little Server Monitor Lives On and has grown

A FREE web based network monitoring tool. This can be downloaded from here, with information on what it does here, and a few screenshots here.

Support for OP SmartMonitor is provided via the community forums here.

We look forward to all feedback on this release.
    Great to see this is alive again (cue... its alllllliiiiiiiives :-p)

Will be installing next week, and will let you know

8. Thanks to TheScarfedOne from:

ICTNUT (10th March 2013)

Thank Post

Thumbs up OP SmartMOnitor v2.0.9 Released

We are happy to announce a new version of OP SmartMonitor has been released and is available for download from your online account - https://www.opsoftware.net/customers/

What has changed in this version?

The following updates / changes have been added to this release:

- Support for MS SQL Server 2012
    - Better Support MS SQL Server 2008/R2
    - User interface enhancements
    - Public status page Internet Explorer layout fixes
    - Quicker loading of the sensor logs
    - Better real-time filtering of sensor data
    - Background code enhancements ready for more sensors to be added

No database changes have taken place in this update so backup all your current OP SmartMonitor files to another location and copy the new ones in, then open the settings.asp file found in the INCS folder and make any required changes, these can be copied from the settings.asp file you backed up earlier.

Upgrade notes can be found on the support forums here: OP SmartMonitor Forums - OP Software User Forums

We do recommend that you upgrade to this version as the overall speed of the software has been improved greatly and you will benefit from this.

If you have any feedback or problems please let us know via the support forums.

Thank Post

Thumbs up OP SmartMonitor v2.0.11 Released

We are happy to announce a new version of OP SmartMonitor has been released and is available for download from your online account - https://www.opsoftware.net/customers/

What has changed in this version?

The following updates / changes have been added to this release:

Bug Fix - Disk Check Free Space would report incorrectly for drives above 4Tb
    Bug Fix - Memory Check would report incorrectly for total memory above 32Gb
    Bug Fix - When adding a node and then moving to the add sensor page the node drop-down list would not contain the newly added node.
    Bug Fix - When adding a new group and then moving to the add new node tab the newly added group would not appear in the node group drop-down.
    Bug Fix - On rare occasions when adding a senor this would add correctly but would not show in the view sensor window for a node.
    Enhancement - A full data cleanup is now performed when a node is removed, with warning messages.
    Enhancement - A full data cleanup is now performed when a windows service is removed, with warning messages.
    Enhancement - On the add sensor tab a new group filter drop-down has been added in order to filter the node drop-down list so you do not have to scroll through all nodes in order to find the one you want.
    Enhancement - When doing a fresh install and clicking on the add node tab you are advised that a node cannot be added until at least one group has been added, upon adding a group the add node form is then visible.
    Enhancement - When doing a fresh install and clicking on the add sensor tab you are advised that a sensor cannot be added until at least one node has been added, upon adding a node the add sensor form is then visible.
    Enhancement - Online videos have been added to the OP SmartMonitor Forums.

No database changes have taken place in this update so backup all your current OP SmartMonitor files to another location and copy the new ones in, then open the settings.asp file found in the INCS folder and make any required changes, these can be copied from the old settings.asp file you backed up earlier.

Upgrade notes can be found on the support forums here: OP SmartMonitor Forums - OP Software User Forums

We do recommend that you upgrade to this version as the overall speed of the software has been improved greatly and you will benefit from this.

We would like to thank all those of you who have provided positive feedback via email and the forums and the 300+ downloads we have had so far. If you have any feedback or problems please let us know via the support forums.

Thank Post
    I tried to download this to have a look. After setting up and account I tried to download the zip file and all I get is 'Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this' - even though its free?

Is there somewhere else I can download this from?

Thank Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheridan View Post
    I tried to download this to have a look. After setting up and account I tried to download the zip file and all I get is 'Access Denied - You must purchase the associated product before you can download this' - even though its free?

Is there somewhere else I can download this from?
    Must have just been too early - download link works now!

Installed on 2008 Server, but when I login I just get nothing - just sits there at the login screen!

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021