Forefront Security Install Error
I am looking to trial the Microsoft Forefront Security Anti-Virus as i can get it really cheap as part of my Schools Agreement. I have created a new virtual server to install it on and im getting some really stupid error messages!!
Error messages below:
- Warning having two or more processors is recommended - I have given it 4 in the virtual server software!
- Warning more RAM is recommended for the components (4096 required) - have set it as 4096 in virtual server settings.
- Error more disk space is required (Required space 19968mb) - has 43.6gb free!!
- Error could not contact SQL Server SERVERNAME - have installed sql express 2005 and installed sp2 for it.
- Could not access address http://SEVERNAME/Reports, server returned an error (404) not found - IIS6 installed!
- as above but /ReportServer
- The SQL Server service must be set to automatic startup - All SQL Services are set to automatic except 'SQL Server Active Directory Helper' and 'SQL Server Browser'
- as above but service SQL Server Agent.
Server is 2003 R2 SP2 with all available updates, GPMC, Report Viewer and WSUS 3.0 SP1. These are all the software pre-requisites for this software.