Exchange 2007 sp1 just killed my exchange
After waiting a few months to find any issues before install sp1. I finally to the leap today and installed sp1. got half way through the install (just after the stage where it uninstalls most of the existing Exchange 2007 software) and it decides that the update software is corrupt (this is after it has done 2 verifications that the download is ok). And cancels the update. but the problem is that is has disabled all the services and uninstalled most of exchange.
I have spent 5 hours trying to get the server back going. As at one point it was recognizing it as a beta and would not let me run the setup wizard again.
I managed to get a system repair going from the command line using setup.com /recoverserver.
But at the moments i am getting a error when installing ms parser 6.0 it gives me a n error exception.