Internet Explorer Not opening links after messing with GPO Settings
just messing in a test environment and I've made a internet explorer GPO with various settings, however.
after applying this to my test ou teachers and student test accounts get the following error if you click on a hyperlink.
"this operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this computer. please contact your system administrator".
for example... If we go to our offsite owa via its URL and click an email with an attachment. if we try and open or save the attachment the same error is displayed
if we go to our intranet site where a link to the owa is provided. the same error again if we click the link. not all link are effected tho. i can use Google search and click the links fine.
admin accounts are not effected and removing the GPO from the test ou fixes the issue.
so i guess I've enabled something i shouldn't have......
anybody know where i might of gone wrong before a make a very large coffee and stare at group policy manager.