+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, Sophos 6.5 and scheduled scan there but not running in Technical; Hi In sophos EM console, I have my servers in a group and assign a specific server policy (basically it ...
    Thank Post

Sophos 6.5 and scheduled scan there but not running

Hi

In sophos EM console, I have my servers in a group and assign a specific server policy (basically it contains a setting to do a full scheduled scan every saturday at 5PM). Now when I look at the sophos client it has the scheduled scan there but it has never run (I did set it about a month ago but have only just realised it's never actually scanned). In fact it has done this on all 10 servers ops: I have reinstalled sophos on one of the servers but this hasn't fixed it. Is there anything else I could do short of running the scan manually? I am running 2k3 R2 and Sophos 6.5x

Thank Post

Re: Sophos 6.5 and scheduled scan there but not running

Quote Originally Posted by TeddyKGB
    Hi

In sophos EM console, I have my servers in a group and assign a specific server policy (basically it contains a setting to do a full scheduled scan every saturday at 5PM). Now when I look at the sophos client it has the scheduled scan there but it has never run (I did set it about a month ago but have only just realised it's never actually scanned). In fact it has done this on all 10 servers ops: I have reinstalled sophos on one of the servers but this hasn't fixed it. Is there anything else I could do short of running the scan manually? I am running 2k3 R2 and Sophos 6.5x

Hi there, I would have a look in the c:\windows\tasks\ folder
    Then from the menu click Advanced > View log to see if the scheduled task has tried to run / failed etc...

If you have no joy, drop a mail over via this link and we can help.

http://www.sophos.com/support/query/

Thanks
    Sophos

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread