I have come across a little error. have hopefully found the solution but did not know if anybody had any thoughts. Its a new install nothing on it YET have made it dc and also is now running dhcp 20% and just installed wsus 3 on it and thats the lot so it is not working that hard as tere are not many pcs to deal with. Now for the error Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module webengine.dll, version 2.0.50727.42, fault address 0x00002fec. i tried this fix
1.HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Serv ices\ASP.NET_2.0.50727\Names (or whatever version of .NEt framework you have.
2.Start Regedit and navigate to that key.
Right-click "Names" and select Permissions on the context menu.
Click Add and enter NETWORK SERVICE, click "Check Names" and click "Ok".
With NETWORK SERVICE highlighed in the "Groups or User Names" list click "Advanced"
On the "Advanced Security Settings for Names" dialogue highlight NETWORK SERVICE and click "Edit"
In the "Permission entry for Names" dialogue check the "Name" box is showing "NETWORK SERVICE" and put check marks against "Query Value", "Set Value", "Create Subkey", "Enumerate Subkeys", "Notify" and "Read Control".
Click Ok on all the dialogues and close regedit.
now it looks like i am getting this error Faulting application w3wp.exe, version 6.0.3790.3959, faulting module unknown, version 0.0.0.0, fault address 0x00000000.
any idears please as it is driving me mad i know it has somthing to do with wsus3 but i can find out much about how to stop it.