"Suite Product Activation Needed. Adobe Acrobat was installed as part of a suite. To enable Adobe Acrobat, please start another component of this suite (such as Adobe Photoshop)"

This occurs for our users even if the suite has been activated first by an admin.

I couldn’t find a solution covered anywhere after a (brief) search so here goes:
  • Install CS4.
  • Activate the suite by running one of the other applications.
  • Find the activation file in “Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\FLEXnet”, the file should be called “adobe_00080000_tsf.data” it will be a hidden file.
  • Copy the file to a server share that can be accessed by computer accounts (I chose the Group Policy software deployment share).
  • Add a script in the “Computer Configuration” of a Group Policy that is applied to the machines that have CS4 installed along the line of the one following:

Please note: If you do use the sample script I created and it goes awry wrecking anything and everything it has access to then on your own head be it!

Code:
@echo off

if NOT exist "\\[server]\[share\[path]\adobe_00080000_tsf.data" goto filenotfound

if exist "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet" rd /s /q "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet"

md "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet"
cacls "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet" /e /g everyone:f
copy /y "\\[server]\[share\[path]\adobe_00080000_tsf.data" "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet"
cacls "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet\adobe_00080000_tsf.data" /e /g everyone:f
attrib +h "%ALLUSERSPROFILE%\Application Data\FLEXnet\adobe_00080000_tsf.data"
goto end

:filenotfound
eventcreate /L System /T WARNING /SO FixCS4_XP.cmd /ID 1000 /D "This Group Policy startup script could be causing the PC to boot slowly because it can't find the file \\[server]\[share]\[path]\adobe_00080000_tsf.data"

:end
I have no idea if this will work with Windows 7 because I haven't tested it, I have tested it with one test machine running Windows XP and one live machine again running Windows XP.

If you do use the script and it goes awry wrecking anything and everything it has access to then on your own head be it!