+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, Edexcel exam profile outlook setup in Technical; I'm currently setting up some user accounts for edexcel functional skills exams and the users require offlne email access to ...
    Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Edexcel exam profile outlook setup

I'm currently setting up some user accounts for edexcel functional skills exams and the users require offlne email access to print screen and demonstrate the email process so naturally we are setting up outlook for users as we currently only use an LG based outlook. My problem is we are using mandatory profiles and have multiple exam accounts which all use the same mandatory profile.

Outlook was configured to create their personal folder in the mandatory profile app data but when more then one user is running outlook the other cannot log in, how do other schools have this setup?

Thank Post
    We run the same exams and we use separate profiles but we setup outlook with no email support (just opened outlook and select not to configure email) it’s still allows you to open it, create new emails, add contacts (won’t be able to send anything) and take screenshots. But we had one “brighter” pupil who did not take any screenshots, as he clicked “send” button and was convinced that the exam board will get it.

Thank Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by happierlarry View Post
    We run the same exams and we use separate profiles but we setup outlook with no email support (just opened outlook and select not to configure email) it’s still allows you to open it, create new emails, add contacts (won’t be able to send anything) and take screenshots. But we had one “brighter” pupil who did not take any screenshots, as he clicked “send” button and was convinced that the exam board will get it.
    I did the same thing in the end outlook with no email support on separate profiles and all worked well apart from I left the american keyboard on 1 of the user profiles -_- only needed it for the @ on emails so shift+2 was fine :P

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread