Hi guys another Sharepoint problem, this one doesnt help me out at all. I get the Sharepoint has encountered an unexpected error. So i went and edited the web.config file and changed custom errors to Off and callstack to true so i could see what the error actually was and i get this:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.DateTimeField.Get DateValue(DateTimeField fieldControl) +128
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.DateTimeField.Val idate(Boolean validateMemberControl) +474
Microsoft.SharePoint.WebControls.DateTimeField.Val idate() +44
System.Web.UI.Page.Validate() +117
System.Web.UI.WebControls.Button.RaisePostBackEven t(String eventArgument) +105
System.Web.UI.Page.RaisePostBackEvent(IPostBackEve ntHandler sourceControl, String eventArgument) +29
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +2981

This is comming up when anyone even administrator try to edit a calendar entry in sharepoint or add one. Although the wiered thing is, that this doesnt happen for all calendar entrys just ones on certain dates. Any ideas guys? I've been working on this problem for about 3 days along side my other sharepoint problem which i just sorted about 15 mins ago so im in a better mood

Anyway if you could shine any light on this it would be greatly appreciated, obviously you will be thanked for any reply you give even if it didnt work

Thanks in advance,

Dukey.