I posted on a prevous post about the following:

Class Server - Teacher requires that you customize settings in Internet Explorer to allow teachers to download and run signed ActiveX controls from their computers. If you do not apply the correct settings in Internet Explorer, an error will occur during setup, and teachers will not be able to use all Class Server features.

To enable ActiveX controls to be downloaded and run:

1. On the Tools menu in Internet Explorer, click Internet Options.
2. Click the Security tab.
3. Select the Trusted sites zone.
4. Click Sites, and then type the school's URL in Add this site to the zone.
5. Click Add, and then click Close.
6. Under Security level for this zone, click Custom Level.
7. In the Security Settings dialog box, click Prompt under Download signed ActiveX controls.
8. Under Run ActiveX Controls and Plug-ins, click Prompt.
9. Click OK to save your changes. Click Yes when prompted.
10. Click OK.
11. On the View menu, click Refresh. If prompted about ActiveX controls, click Yes.
Someone told me to try this below:

1. In Group Policy, click User Configuration, click Internet Explorer Maintenance, and then click Security.
2. Double-click Security Zones and Content Ratings, click Import the Current Security Zones Settings, and then click Modify Settings.
3. Select the content zone in which you want to manage ActiveX controls, and then click Custom Level.
I've tried it and it does not seem to work. I noticed that if you manually agree to the ActiveX install it downloads a CAB file into the IE Temp folder. This cab file contains a couple of files.

Can i deploy this cab file through GPO or do i have to do each file. Can this be done and if so do you think it ill fix the problem?

Some one gave me this advice:
The file you want to send through GPO to the laptops should be fine. If you edit the GPO for the laptops, and open up the computer coniguration then windows settings.
In there you will see a policy called 'File System.' In the right hand window you can then right click and add a file that you want the GPO to add to the file system. If you place the fil in the correct location on your machine and then add it, it should install it to the same place on the client machines.
Ive never used this option before so you'll have to give ita bit of a try first and see how it goes.