+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, Restoring Individual Mailbox's - Exchange 2003 / Backup Exec 2010 r2 in Technical; Hi all, hopefully someone can help us with this problem as Symantec documentation is awful and after a couple of ...

Thank Post

Restoring Individual Mailbox's - Exchange 2003 / Backup Exec 2010 r2

Hi all,

hopefully someone can help us with this problem as Symantec documentation is awful and after a couple of hours of googling we're struggling to be able to answer this question.

What is the best way to do restores of users mailboxs in Backup Exec 2010 r2?

I can find what we want to restore from a backup (i believe it is in; servername\microsoft information store\first storage group), we can select the users mailbox but then we are unsure how to proceed in terms of where to place this.

I have attached 2 screenshots with different tabs which refer to exchange but am unsure what the best settings are and frankly what the best thing to do is!!

Does anyone have any experience of this and could give some advice on what to select where?

Initially we wanted to restore a users mailbox to a test account to make sure it works.....

any advice on this would be greatly appreciated, or if anyone has any idea where there are some half decent manuals on this that would also be appreciated.

Thanks in advance!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread