I have just purchased 10 HP Mini 110-3102sa netbooks and went to ris them and no drivers!! Easy enough i downloaded the latest ones from HP's website added them as normal.

When i started the ris on the laptop it errored saying it couldnt find the harddrive, i thought to myself - no problem its the hdd mode! - into bios, no hdd mode option!! Cue head scratching, but i had a look at the extra drivers on the HP site and saw the 'Intel Matrix Storage Manager Driver for XP' added that driver as normal and edited the sif files as described here (right at bottom of page there is a RIS section).

It can now see the HDD in the ris but it wont format it!! I can delete the partition and recreate it. As soon as i pick the partition it starts formatting it, gets to 20% then jumps to the end and gives the below error message.

"Setup was unable to format the partition. The disk may be damaged.
Makes sure the drive is switched on and properly connected to your computer. If the disk is a SCSI disk, make sure your SCSI devices are properly teminated. Consult your computer manual or SCSI adapter documentation for more information.

You must select a different partition for Windows XP. To continue press ENTER."

Any ideas?? Dont really want to have to build them off the XP Disk!!