+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, Audacity, LAME & GPMC in Technical; Hi, im trying to get audacity to point itself straight to the LAME_enc.dll without user intervetion. Ive tried these instructions ...

Thank Post

Audacity, LAME & GPMC

Hi, im trying to get audacity to point itself straight to the LAME_enc.dll without user intervetion.

Ive tried these instructions http://audacityteam.org/forum/thread/801 which just adds a template to GPMC but it doesnt seem to be doing anything. Ive enabled it and pointed it to the right place. This should just be changing the associated reg key on user logon, but it isnt.

Straight Regedits wont work as the value is stored under HKCU (current user), and putting Regedits in the logon script dont work either so the only option i see is the above one.

Any ideas where im going wrong?

Cheers and sorry im abit vague, but im unsure myself where i could be going wrong. Any more info needed - just ask.

Anyone here managed to get it working on their network???

Thank Post

Re: Audacity, LAME & GPMC

Quote Originally Posted by j17sparky
    Hi, im trying to get audacity to point itself straight to the LAME_enc.dll without user intervetion.

Ive tried these instructions http://audacityteam.org/forum/thread/801 which just adds a template to GPMC but it doesnt seem to be doing anything. Ive enabled it and pointed it to the right place. This should just be changing the associated reg key on user logon, but it isnt.

Straight Regedits wont work as the value is stored under HKCU (current user), and putting Regedits in the logon script dont work either so the only option i see is the above one.

Any ideas where im going wrong?

Cheers and sorry im abit vague, but im unsure myself where i could be going wrong. Any more info needed - just ask.

Anyone here managed to get it working on their network???
    It works fine for me. I think I copied the profile from the user i install the app as over the default user profile so it remembers the path when a new user logs on.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread