+ Post New Thread
Windows Thread, MSI package training in Technical; Hello, I registered to download winInstall and upon downloading it ireceived an email from a guy that asked me if ...

Thank Post

MSI package training

Hello,

I registered to download winInstall and upon downloading it ireceived an email from a guy that asked me if all went well and if i have any queries. I don't know if it has been mentioned on here (i didn't do a search ops: ) but he then replied with this message

"Thanks for your mail. The area of MSI packaging is relatively complex however we are happy to offer you our support. To be honest the very best way that we can help you is to arrange for one of our consultants to run you through how to use WinINSTALL. We use a system called Webex so that you can dial into our system and you can see how to package and have any questions you have answered. All you need to attend is a web browser and a phone line for the conference call. It is a technical run through so will save you a lot of time getting familiar with how to use WinINSTALL. It is free of charge and we do this as it saves us a lot of time supporting potential customers and the feedback is always positive.

Please let me know if you are happy to have a session and the best number to contact you on? I will then get one of the team to contact you to arrange a session."

I thought that this was pretty good. I don't know about their software however as i downloaded it but never got a chance to look at it. I also haven't had the time to accept the offer of training.

But it might be interesting for the people that do have the time and wish to know more about MSI packaging as there seem to be a few people that want to know just how to do it, me myself included!

Thank Post

Re: MSI package training

Repackaging is like a bit like this

Thank Post

Re: MSI package training

Anything to make it a little easier then

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread