+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Windows Thread, Hardware Support Contracts in Technical; Originally Posted by Frazer Slowly branching over here from another forum that was setup by DB for the lancashire schools. ...

Thank Post
    Blog Entries

Re: Hardware Support Contracts

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer
    Slowly branching over here from another forum that was setup by DB for the lancashire schools.
    Hodgson High School - Blackpool/Poulton (Northwest)

http://www.azzurricommunications.com/ is the people we use. If you cant find what you want from ther I can get our accounts manager to give you a call (or the relevant manager from your area)?
    You were lucky getting unpacking and setting up with the deal! I never thought to try asking for that, management just assumed we would get on with it :/ (theres 3 of us)
    interesting are azzuri anygood they have just quoted for projector installs etc i know our county use them.

Russ

Thank Post

Just getting back into the swing of things here. A few days off sick and the school collapses around you...... nearly.

We only get warranty on Laptops and BIG printers.

I can fix the rest.

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by russdev

interesting are azzuri anygood they have just quoted for projector installs etc i know our county use them.

Russ
    Funnily enough we just had 2 promethian boards + projector installs done today. Installers have been good since ive been there, for network cabling/cabinets/projectors/boards - the lot. I might have been lucky since its usually the same guys who probably service my area (they are all subcontractors).
    Anyway, all in all v happy with them - unsure of the projector model ill check tomorrow!

Edit: I recommend NEC projectors if your asked to buy for departments. Also the time of posting is an hour slow?

Thank Post

Quote Originally Posted by Frazer
    I recommend NEC projectors if your asked to buy for departments.
    I'll agree and say that they are good projectors, however I would much rather recommend Epson's line of LCDs. They are very good quality and the lamps are almost a third of the cost of virtually any other make out there.

We've recently payed almost £300 for a replacement NEC VT440 lamp whereas for our new Epsons that would cost us only £120.

SHARE:
+ Post New Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12